Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Flogging Jamndy

Well, I'm Blogging using this newfangled Flock Blog Editor, so that I don't have to log in anyplace, it does it all for me. I'm using my ancient Xanga and my new Blogger account - I don't think it supports MySpace because that site is afraid of newcomers developing neat software to use.

It looks like a nice text editor, and I can drag and drop pictures with ease. I may end up liking this experimental piece of whatsit. I'm using the Beta, by the way, since the regular version wouldn't log into Facebook for me. If you'd like, check out Flock yourself. It's free and open source, built on top of Firefox. I'm not replacing my regular browser, but when the Spirit Moves Me, I like to do the "social network" thing.

By the by, here is a picture of my embryo. That's not what became me - it is what will bear half of my wife and mine's wonderful, superior genes. That's right, thought I should just throw the truth out there. Superior.

Heee-eeere's Jamndy!

attid0.1dispembviewattth11b0a0b560591f65

The blob on the right is the ridiculously large head. Within, billions of brain cells will grow. I personally cannot wait for the "Carrie" stage of the thing's development. We've all been there, right?

Well, expect more blogs from me, as they are now easy-to-do.

I've also created a pretty neat atheistic schema of How Things Work. Now, to make it funny...bwa hah hah hah hah!

That's why the Frum thing never worked out, except somewhat in practice. Part of it definitely was because of the whole TJ nonsense, where a friend of 17 years decided to throw everything away because of a cat and a girl. The other part was because, besides the act of actually worshipping the volcano Yasur, the Cult just wasn't funny enough on paper. I've got a great idea regarding the Emergence Cult, and I'm planning on tying it in with, what else, Atlantis. The background, secret information is all there, what the new initiates MUST KNOW without me or anybody actually telling them. The trick, the real trick is to sell the damn thing. And humor is the best bow to wrap anything in. Making it direly inconsequential is the key. How do I do that?! Your ideas welcome, a prize for the winner! (Souls! Lots and lots of SOULS, man!!)
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: